Daily Crunch: Chase and DoorDash offer new co-branded credit card with loyalty rewards
To get a recap of TechCrunch’s largest and most vital tales delivered to your inbox every day at 3 PM PST, subscribe.
Have we stated we love you latterly? We’ll do. For the month of March and spring is nearly right here. Breathe and management
That is sufficient, let’s proceed with the tech information. — Christine And pilgrim
TechCrunch Prime 3
- It is a scrumptious mortgage: When you’re a fan of DoorDash and bank card rewards, the supply big now has its personal co-branded bank card with Chase. There are certainly some good perks of getting a card, however we’ll let Ayse inform me extra
- Elon Musk’s favourite day: By the point this arrives in your inbox, it might have already occurred, however immediately is Tesla Investor Day. Kirsten You have got insider information of the right way to watch and what to anticipate.
- Higher late than by no means: Revolut’s 2021 annual report is out and romaine He writes that 2021 is some time in the past, the report introduced some thrilling information for the corporate, together with the primary full yr of monetary observe for the corporate. Open the champagne!
Newbies and VC
Rad Energy Bikes is targeted on popularizing electrical bikes for the buyer market. rebecca reported that the corporate is launching its next-generation RadRunner 3 Plus e-bike immediately with a number of recent cargo equipment that can make it simpler for drivers to hold pets or store for groceries on the go.
Concerning e-bikes: The e-bike market in America is gaining a daring new participant. Following the $7.4 million Collection A funding shut, Velotric introduced this week that it’ll double its enlargement within the US with privately owned e-bikes. Rita stories.
A handful extra for you, with much less biking content material than you may count on from the introduction above.
Pricey Sophie: What are my choices for altering my standing from an L-1 visa?
I began engaged on STEM-OPT for my present employer, however misplaced 4 occasions within the H-1B draw. Luckily, my employer transferred me to a global workplace and I’m now returning to the US on an L-1 visa.
I’ve heard many complaints from my classmates about not with the ability to change employers on an L-1 visa. I do not suppose I am going to stick with my employer for one more six years, which is the estimated time earlier than I can get a inexperienced card, in line with my employer’s inner coverage.
What are my choices for altering my immigration standing in order that I can work in a startup within the US in a yr or two?
— Instinctive Switch
Three extra folks from the TC+ staff:
TechCrunch+ is our membership program that helps founders and startup groups keep forward of their opponents. you’ll be able to register right here. Use code “DC” for 15% off annual subscription!
Massive Expertise Inc.
When you’re on the lookout for an satisfying learn and a cause to scream, look no additional ZackAt this time’s article. Zack spoke to an unnamed former Microsoft govt who needed to overcome many obstacles to get his life so as after his deal with was modified on the submit workplace.
kyle There are three tales about – what else? — Activate AI. Two of those are some new options, together with the Whisper API for text-to-speech transcription and translation, and the API for ChatGPT; the third stories that OpenAI not makes use of buyer knowledge to coach its fashions by default.
Now proceed the present:
- do not break the chains: Chainlink does not wish to outdo Internet 2.0 in favor of web3, so its new platform permits web3 initiatives to attach with Internet 2.0 programs like AWS and Meta. jacquelyn stories.
- one thing to consider: Software program consulting agency Thoughtworks laid off roughly 500 workers, or roughly 4% of its international workforce, because of the ongoing slowdown. jagmeet author.
- chirping chirping: Some Twitter customers just lately tousled their timeline and Ivan went to search out out why. Talking of Twitter, Sarah It has some particulars concerning the Twitter various Bluesky, which is at present out there as an invite-only app on the App Retailer.
- A boon for Biden?: The US Home of Representatives Committee on Overseas Affairs voted in favor of a invoice that might authorize Biden to ban TikTok. Amanda there’s extra.
- Salesforce saga: Elliott Administration, one in all 5 activist buyers inside Salesforce, has nominated its personal record of candidates for the Salesforce board of administrators. Ron stories.
#Day by day #Crunch #Chase #DoorDash #provide #cobranded #credit score #card #loyalty #rewards